A student Start-Up vision turned global player
The story of Sportradar Virtual Gaming GmbH (SRVG) started in 2006 at the University of Bremen. Three research assistants, with the help of two student aides, decided to use the results of Robocup's artificial intelligence research for a commercial product. Now, more than ten years later SRVG has steadily increased its product portfolio and the size of its team.
Talented graphic artists and developers assist our in-house technology. Our products match the features offered by AAA games, which includes the delivery of some of the world’s largest motion capture projects. Our in Java self-developed 3D game engine, is another of our unique selling points.
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager (m/f/d) with an interest in gaming and sport for the expansion of our activities in Bremen.
- Building the bridge between customers' IT, Key Account Management and product development
- Contribution to the success of the existing Product Management Team
- Actively manage integration of Virtual Sports customers following Sportradar´s standard process based on internal and external client integration guide lines
- Help clients with the implementation/integration of Virtual Sports into their environment which involves direct communication and rapid reaction to any client issue during integration
- Organization and coordination of delivery of customized products to customers
- Review and confirm customer integrations as soon as the integration is finished on customer side Escalate unresolved issues
- Handle multiple clients in different locations all over the world
- IT related university or similar degree (Bachelor/Masters)
- Excellent communication and customer support skills
- Understanding of sports betting and related services
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language will be considered as a plus
- Highly self-motivated, leading by example and enthusiasm
- Being a team player, with the ability to work with new teams immediately
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- Company pension and health care benefits
- Good training/learning opportunities (coordinated individually with the employees)
- Corporate fitness activities (e.g. football, table soccer, darts) and a special corporate fitness program
- Working with state-of-the-art equipment to solve our technological challenges
- A challenging, rewarding and fun environment with stimulating tasks
- Collaborating and supporting colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
SRVG is a unit of the Sportradar AG. Sportradar AG is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients all over the world.
Sportradar AG is a real international business employing over 2,500 people in more than 30 locations all over the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. Our commitment to excellent service, quality and dependability makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
If you think you are up to the challenge, come help us grow, innovate, and develop! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Further Information about us: www.sportradar.com/about-us.