Sportradar Virtual Gaming GmbHWebseite
From Student Start-up to Global Player and Market leader! The history of Sportradar Virtual Gaming GmbH (SRVG) began in 2006 at the University of Bremen. The idea was born by scientists and students from the field of research on artificial intelligence: the development of virtual discoveries of "real sports". Our products can keep up with the latest generation of AAA games and our cutting-edge technologies as well as drive to innovate the sports-tech industry made us became the market leader for web-based virtual sports today!
To continue with this trajectory, we are looking for a (Senior) Frontend Developer with interest in further innovating the field of Sports & Gaming.
- You are eager to continuously develop yourself with modern web responsibilities and new design concepts
- You have an eye for the optimized selection of our front ends for cross-browser compatibility and mobile devices
- In cooperation with our product owners, you will analyze the requirements and create technical concepts
- You will work with backend developers, project managers and the QA team on an interdisciplinary basis
- Deployments, bug fixing and automated tests are your daily bread
- You have completed a degree in Computer science or relevant work experience as Software Developer
- You are detail-oriented and an excellence sense for usability
- You have experience in working in an agile work environment and are familiar with SCRUM and KANBAN
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills needed for successful cross-functional collaboration with your peers
- You know how to prioritize and motivate yourself as well as others in self-organizing teams
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Education and training, like German and English courses and Sportradar eAcademy
- Remote working possibilities and flexible working hours
- Tickets for sports events and concerts, as well as darts, table football, and table tennis for after-work sports activities in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or charity, summer and year-end party
You love graphics, sports and lights? Then join our team and help shape our own future! #maketheteam
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status, or personal preferences.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com